Beauty Therapist Job Descriptions
Beauty therapists, also known as beauty, carry out facial and body treatments to improve the appearance of their customers and improve your sense of wellbeing.
As a beauty therapist could provide a wide range of treatments, including:
· Facial - cleansing, massage and skin tone
· Applying makeup and cosmetic advice
· Formation of eyebrows and eyelashes tinted
· Manicure, pedicures and other nail treatments such as extensions and nail art
· Remove unwanted facial hair and body waxing, sugaring or threading (depilation) or electrolysis (epilation)