Hairdresser Job Descriptions
Hairdressers cut, color
and shape of the hair of their customers to create the style
As a qualified hairdresser your work include:
· Discuss with the client how they want their hair, giving advice and suggestions on appropriate styles
· Shampoo and Conditioner
· Cut and styling
· Coloring, permanent or straightened
· Advice on minor hair and scalp problems
· Make appointments and handling payments
· Materials to Order
· Make sure that hair products containing chemicals used and stored properly.
© Get me a Cool Job. All rights reserved.