Porter Job Descriptions
| Hospital porters
support patients by helping them to move around the hospital, for
example, from a ward to the x-ray department. As a porter you would
help patients into wheelchairs or onto trolleys, take them to appointments
and then back to their ward. You could also carry out other duties
· Take meals to patients
· Transferring the laundry to the laundry rooms
· Furniture and equipment in motion
· The elimination of waste, which can be dangerous
· Delivery of mail, files and samples from different parts of the hospital
· Moving patients have died, of a neighborhood and to the morgue.
See Also Hospital Porter Key Skills
© Get me a Cool Job. All rights reserved.