School Matron Job Descriptions
|As a school matron
you would usually work in a boarding school.
You would be responsible for the health and well-being of
the pupils and the smooth running of the domestic side of
Your day-to-day tasks would usually include:
• helping pupils settle in to school life
• keeping pupils' families informed about their children's health and well-being
• making sure pupils' clothes are kept clean and are repaired and replaced when necessary
• looking after pupils with minor illnesses and giving out non-prescription medicines
• taking pupils to medical and dental appointments and calling for emergency treatment if necessary
© Get me a Cool Job. All rights reserved.